Thursday, May 04, 2006

Leah Part Twelve Thousand

----Original Message Follows----
From: Leah Hutson
To: alleee@hellboundalleee.com
Subject: RE: READ NOW
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:06:58 -0700 (PDT)

"I love how you didn't write me back because I was right. "

Leah--I did respond to you. Many times. By the way--great display of one of the seven deadly sins--"pride." I thought you Christians believed in being meek.

"You have no argument against me. "

What are you talking about? You were the one who didn't answer my questions. What do you mean, I have no argument against you? Is that all you can say? Ignoreeverything I said and proclaim yourself the winer to some fight you picked with me?

Looks like I have plenty of arguments, Leah.



"I was wondering...did you post any of my letters on your blog for entertainment or are you just too embarrassed because I am once again right and it would make you look pretty uneducated (or what you say is educated)...huh? "

How old are you?

I posted everything you said on my blog because my readers think you are both funny and immoral. If I were "embarrassed," as you say, I wouldn't have posted any of it.

"And you need to get it straight about the whole levitating thing...God didn't levitate. He rose and ascended into Heaven. "

Honey, ascended means he flew up into heaven That's what magicians do.

"I bet you couldn't do that...even if you can levitate. "

OF COURSE I CAN'T LEVITATE, YOU IDIOT! That's called "a trick." Do you think magicians actually do the magic? Wow, Leah/Emily, or whatever your name is. You're seriously deluded.

"There is a BIG difference between GOD and man and I think you really need to understand that."

"He is your father and you treat Him like He is crap. "

I wonder if you understand the irony of those two sentences togethrr, Leah. The difference between your god and people is that your god doesn't exist. A God cannot be a father, because fathers have something called "sperm." Does your God fuck women, Leah? That's pretty weird. I guess you could say that if your god existed, he's fucked a lot of people. But you wouldn't know that, because you worship a leather-bound volume of words you don't read.

"And don't try to be a smart elec and say that your father is "such..and...such" because your parents on this earth just bring you up and raise you. "

Why, Leah, because being smart is bad, and therefore you are good?

A parent GIVES YOU YOUR GENES, you moron. Don't you know that? Let me tell you a little story about how babies are made, Leah. The mother has an egg that is lying in the mucus in her uterus. When mommy and daddy lie down together, he puts his penis inside the mother's vagina, and rubs it back and forth, hoefully after he has given the mother a good, long session of cunnilingus. Woman comes first, I always say. then , when he E-JAC-ULATES, his sperm rush inside to fertilize her egg. One or two of them reaches the egg and fertilizes it. Then nine months later, hopefully father (the man) hasn't left for some little boy or something and helps to raise the kid, in a good, moral, secular way, and doesn't abuse the child, like your parents did to you, by teching it a lot of lies.

"Your real DADDY is in Heaven."

No, my Dad lives in Washington state. And I am a grown woman, so I don't have to do what he says any more. But I have nice phone conversations with him.

"I truly have compassion for you."

No, you don't.

"You are so blind-sighted by the world's evil ways...so I will be praying for you.
Until the whole world knows."

No, Leah, you are suffering from something that only you can cure yourself from.

See you on my blog, girl.

http://hellboundalleee.blogspot.com

And now, Emily/Leah:

----Original Message Follows----
From: Emily Walker
To: alleee@hellboundalleee.com
Subject: RE: Hello?
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

(we were talking about ascending to heaven/levitation, etc.)


"CORRECTION: So you mean to tell me they had string and stuff like that back then? WOW!!"
Yes, dear, they had string. They actually had string.

But that's not how you do levitation tricks. It's actually done without any props.

"You smart!"

Yes. I smart.

" But you know what your wrong. "

I know what my wrong what?

"In the dictionary it says levitation means to float in air, rise above the ground, or hover over the ground. God didn't "hover" over the ground he ascended into Heaven. Maybe you should read the Bible before you come to these conclusions."

I read the bible all the time. But you don't. And you're desperate. There was no Jesus, but plenty of people who looked like they were "ascending" into heaven, through a trick called "levitation."






1 comment:

breakerslion said...

They see, but they do not observe, to paraphrase Sir Doyle.

It takes 40 gallons of sap to make 1 gallon of maple syrup. It takes 40 hours of hogwash to make 1 hour of brainwash.

Unfortunately, hogwash = bullshit, and bullshit is infinite.

The delusion sells because it is somehow an attractive fantasy to people like Leah. They will never understand what they surrender to become grinning idiot servants, nor will they ever comprehend whom it is that they are actually serving. If you try to argue, then "your" arguing with a crazy person. I commend you for trying nonetheless.

Fight on! It beats the alternative.