Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Email from Leah


----Original Message Follows----
From: Leah Hutson
To: afrpennycentury@hotmail.com
Subject: READ NOW
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:09:54 -0700 (PDT)

First off, I don't think it's right telling people that they can survive the Rapture. There will be a rapture but in the end your either going to Heaven or Hell. I don't beleive you can just not take the mark of the beast. That's how you get food, clothes, medicine, etc. If you believed in Christ Jesus and all He's done for you there would be no reason for theis website. Have you seen the Passion of the Christ? You wouldn't even be able to try to believe this if you had that movie is so awesome. Just think about all this one man went through to save you and before you were born he knew you would have this website. Isn't that awesome? I just wanted to tell you Jesus loves you so much, He died a slow and painful death that no man could go through and I don't know how you can even think about wanting to go through the Rapture. Hell is going to be horrible and after the Rapture that is where you'll go because after 7 years the Lord will defeat Satan and all that is left will
go to Hell. I just wanted to fill you in on this and if you want to debate with me about this then so be it. You have my e-mail address and I 'm ready to take a challenge.
Thanks for hearing me out.


"READ NOW?"
My goodness, we are demanding, aren't we?

Of course, if I believed in Jesus, there would be no reason for my websites. But I don't. So what's the problem? You believe in stuff that's not true. Why? And why should it matter to me if you believe in all kinds of scary monsters and demons and dead ghosts who love you? I think you're better off not believing in all that scary stuff.

Did you know that all gods came from the same place? People's heads--people who didn't know how the world really worked. Now that we know a lot more than we did, it's not amazing that we don't make up gods--gods that look a lot like we do. Everyone's gods are made in their images. What is confusing is why would you want to believe in the god that is going to destroy the whole world except for some "special" people, for a second time? I mean, God tried, in the story, the first time, to kill everyone and start over. But it didn't work. People got "bad" again. "Bad" means some of them don't believe in him.

What would you think if you had a boyfriend who said he would kill you if you didn't love him? You'd call him a murderer, or sick. But you have a religion that's called "morally subjective," so your emperor doesn't have to live by the same rules as everyone else. Luckily, we have something called "morality," so we know that this is wrong. If you want to say something is bad or good, it has to be the same for everyone, or it doesn't mean anything.

I don't care if you think you have proof, or if you cry more than me when you're happy about your master, and you like being a slave. The teachings are still immoral, and if you live by them, you're immoral, too.

Sincerely,
Alleee
http://www.hellboundalleee.com

2 comments:

Aaron Kinney said...

What a great reply to that letter. :)

breakerslion said...

"God tried, in the story, the first time, to kill everyone and start over. But it didn't work."

Very good point. One definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. The Christian god is insane... but we knew that.