This is snarky. (Giggle)
This is not snarky: (Giggle)
While libertarian, individualist, freethinking, market anarchists like Kinney are avoiding things like jury service, voting, running for office, active participation in society, bathing, etc. -- and restricting their activities to typing up snarky little blog entries -- the rest of us in the Great Secret Universal Communist Power Cabal can pass laws, without hindrance, to further restrict Kinney's rights and eventually crush him into worthless dust, or use him as greasy, foul-smelling fodder for our great World Domination Machine.
Insert menacing laughter here.
The sad, sad truth is that our favorite creepy internet stalker, who never forgave us for having forced him to be our fan after he's listened to one or two of our shows, and then making him put our banner on his site--and then probably hiding our non-liberalism from him--is 100% right.
Statists are much, much better people than we are.
- Liberal Statists take long showers every day, moisturize, and splash with Jean Naté.
- Individualists roll around in dust to keep the fleas off.
- Liberal Statists have active social and love lives
- Individualists cower in dark basements, re-counting our money
- Liberal Statists care about others, and help them out whenever they can
- Individualists call this "collectivism," or "religion," and rarely go out during the day, except to make bank transactions, or buy beef jerky and superhero comics.
- Liberal Statists engage in sports and other healthy activities.
- Individualists call this "collectivism," or "religion," unless they are role-playing Jedis in the park.
- Liberal Statists never use strawman arguments
- Individualists use so many strawman arguments (to make themselves look like smarty-pants), it's like 100 jillion scarecrows exploded on the internet, and there's like straw everywhere, man.
- Liberal Statists make posts that say to their readers, "My readers are wonderful people and are far superior to individualists." This makes their blogs successful and popular, just like the Liberal Statist.
- Individualists don't care WHAT their readers think, or, at least, they want to FOOL their readers into thinking they don't care what they think, which doesn't make any difference anyway, because nobody reads their blogs.
- Liberal Statists point to Individualist's self-depricating posts on the internet and feel goaded into sending more hits their way.
- Individualists rub their hands together and say, "Excellent." Because pop-culture references are all we have, since we are sad, lonely failures.
- Statists write endless articles about George W Bush, which EVERYONE wants to read.
- Individualists defeated the Banana Argument.