Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mondo Diablo Episode 6: Fundies a-Go-Go!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingYes, Mondo Diablo, your ticket to annoy and impress your friends at the same time!

Playlist

  • Fundie on Evolution
  • Jay Harmon: Space Walk
  • Listen to the Melody--from Quincy Jones' the Hot Rock(1972)
  • Fundie on Gay Marriage
  • Springtime for Hitler--Mel Brooks--The Producers
  • The Fabulous Entourage: The Way that It Began and L Ron Hubbard: the L Stands for Love
  • Fundie on Dinosaurs and the Moon
  • Thurston Harris-- Mr Satan
  • Ganges a go-go--Bombay the Hard Way: Guns, Cars, and Sitars--Kalyanji and Anandji
  • Fundie Clip
  • Please Don't Go Topless, Mother--Ron Hellard
  • Patio--Optiganally Yours--Spotlight on Optiganally Yours
  • Fundie Clip
  • Soul Funk Taxi--Bob Hall
  • VGI--Kathleen Hanna--Julie Ruin
  • Fundie Clip
  • Goover's Grave--Ian Greene's Revelation
  • Declaration of Food Independence
  • Baroque Hoedown -- Jean-Jacques Perrey
  • L'Education -- Aline -- Filles in the Garage
  • Fundie CLip
  • Tico Tico--Shooby Taylor
  • Fight the Power--Bis -- Heroes and Villains
  • Fundie Clip
  • Twisted Soul--Harmonics
  • Fundie Rap


Websites used

-- Fundies Say the Darndest Things
-- A Very Merry Unauthorized Children's Scientology Pageant
-- Ron Hellard on Boing Boing
-- The Optigan and Optiganally Yours
-- Declare Your Food Independence

Download Now!

Download in 160 from You Send It, for 7 more fun-filled days!

Add to Google

5 comments:

dlkjdfsa said...

His Name was LRon Hubbard

"What does the does the L stand for?"

Love
Life
Lead us out of strife
Help
Hope
Teach us how to cope

It looks like half way through the verse L began to take possession of H and T. Curiously, Thetan has both letters in the name proving that LRon himself was not a Clear. How can we trust anyone who is not a Clear?

Hellbound Alleee said...

SUPPRESSIVE PERSON! SUPPRESSIVE PERSON! HAVE YOU RAPED ANY BABIES TODAY? WHAT ARE YOUR CRIIIIIIIIIIIMES?!?!?!

dlkjdfsa said...

I'm a little confused Alleee. Were you referring to me as the suppressive baby raper or LRon? Perhaps you forgot that you had this clip in the mondo? I assume you are TALKING TO ME for there aren't any other comments here and LRon is dead. What are your crimes?

Hellbound Alleee said...

You are a little confused, SRS. That's another thing I'll add to the stuff I know about you, including these two tidbits:

1. You don't know anything about scientologists

2. You're a tad paranoid.

But that's ok. Here is some info:

What are your crimes!

dlkjdfsa said...

I've had a few death threats in the past year and my own father said he would like to see me dead, Jesus freak fuck head. I've got reasons to be paranoid, every atheist does. I should stop making fun of scientologists. You're right I don't know that much about them. All I know for sure is what I learned when I went into a recruiters center in Hollywood, took there tests and watched there intro videos. I didn't have to pry that deep to see their founded on a huge pile of shit. I spent the whole day at their center. I talked with one of the reps about out of body experiences within the religion and bunked him in 1 minute flat. He just looked at me and didn't care that there were inconsistencies in his belief. People seem to want to stay stupid. I don't understand it.... Anyone who would believe in a religious leader that was a fiction writer has serious mental problems.

I did however actually like some of the self help stuff, as scary as that sounds.