Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mondo Diablo Episode 14: Red-Hot Mondo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This week, I offer a tiny peek at my Vintage Jazz collection, in Red-Hot Mondo:

Playlist


  • L&H1
  • The Beau Hunks--Bells--The Beau Hunks Play the Original Little Rascals Music: 50 Roy Shield Themes
  • Jack Smith--Poor Papa (He's Got Nuthin' at All)
  • L&H2
  • Jane Green--I'm Gonna Meet My Sweetie Now--Flappers, Vamps, and Sweet Young Things
  • Fred Waring and His Pennsylvanians--Collegiate
  • L&H3
  • Helen Kane--Dangerous Nan McGrew
  • Dear Geraldine
  • Hoagy Carmichael--Stardust
  • Joe Haymes and His Orchestra--Can't Do Without His Love--Can't Help Lovin' That Man
  • L&H4
  • Fats Waller and Alberta Hunter--Sugar--Young Fats at the Organ
  • Vaughan DeLeath--Ukelele Lady
  • L&H5
  • Blossom Seeley--A New Kind of Man, with a New Kind of Love for me
  • WJB: William Jennings Bryan
  • The Chocolate Dandies--Got Another Sweetie Now
  • Irving Anderson and the Commanders--Vo Do Dee-O
  • L&H6
  • Aileen Stanley--I'll Get By (As Long as I Have You)
  • Jean Goldkette and his Orchestra-- Sunday--Featuring Bix Beiderbecke Tommy Dorsey, Eddie Lang and the Keller Sisters
  • L&H7
  • Mildred Hunt--Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
  • Lee Morse--T'Ain't No Sin
  • L&H8
  • Lee Morse--Walkin' My Baby Back Home
  • Frankie Trombauer/Jeannie Lang--I'd Like to Do Things for You
  • L&H 9
  • Don Redman & His Orchestra--Reefer Man--Reefer Songs

Helen Kane
Al Barnes' Vintage Jazz

Download in 96
Download in 160

No comments: