Monday, April 30, 2007

Unscrewing the Inscrutible: I Second That!

Brent Rasmussen has something to say about the notion of "Atheist Blogging." Go, Brent!

We need to STOP identifying ourselves as "atheist bloggers". That's a stupid way to identify a blog. I am an atheist who happens to blog. My reasons are my reasons. I do not agree with all of the other atheists out there who also happen to blog - and it frustrates the heck out of me when I am called to task for something some other wackjob said - just because they also identified themselves as an "atheist blogger".

I'm just sick to death of it.

Abso-freakin' Lutely!

1 comment:

breakerslion said...

I prefer to think of myself as a "blogger atheist". Also, as a dedicated part-time amateur whackjob, I don't want my words put in Brent's mouth either. It's awful steamy in there and I don't know where it's been!