Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Episode 90: A Merry Mithras

Hi-Dee-Ho!

From a YouTube video by chadagg here

Playlist

Chadagg * I Love Christmas 1
Alleee 1
The Jokers * Gloria Medley

Chadagg * I Love Christmas 2
Les Baxter * Hang Your Wishes on the Tree
Jimmie Martin * An Old-Fashioned Christmas

Chadagg * I Love Christmas 3
Armonica
Rene Simard * Le Bonhomme Hiver

Chadagg * I Love Christmas 4
B Bumble and the Stingers * Nut-Rocker
The Association * Sleigh Ride

Chadagg * I Love Christmas 5
Bert Kaempfert and His Orchestra * A Children’s Christmas Dream
Bob Gibson * Skol to the Skier

Chadagg * I Love Christmas 6
Brandenburg Big Band * Hallelujah
Debbie Friedman * The Latke Song

Chadagg * I Love Christmas 7
Andre Kostelanetz * Christmas Chopsticks
Ed “Kookie” Burns * Yulesville

Chadagg * I Love Christmas 8
David Rose * Waltz of the Bubbles
The Williams Brothers * The Holiday Season

Chadagg * I Love Christmas 9
Ferrante & Teicher * Sleigh Ride * Christmas Party
Mel Blanc * The Hat I Got for Christmas Ees Too Beeg
Chadagg * I Love Christmas 10
Alex Templeton Collection * Music Box
Mindy Cohn and Nancy McKeon * We Need a Little Christmas

Chadagg * I Love Christmas 11
Raymond Scott * Siberian Sleighride


Ring Those Mithras Bells!

No comments: