Sunday, December 23, 2007

Episode 97: He Knows if You're Awake

Merry Christmas, Dave.

Playlist

NORAD (North American Air Defense Command) 1
Alleee1
O Santa, Where Art Thou
1975 Christmas Seals
The BellRays * Rocket Ship Santa
Buchanan and Goodman * Santa and the Satellite
NORAD 2
Bob Rivers * I Am Santa Claus
Kay Martin * My Santa Daddy
Christmas Seals 3
Gus de Wert Trio * Space Age Santa
Santa and the Satellite part 2
NORAD 3
Rodd Rogers and the Librettos * Santa Claus Goes Modern
Troy Hess * Christmas on the Moon
Jack Webb for USPS
Louis Armstrong * ‘Zat You, Santa Claus?
The Golden Orchestra * Stowaway on Santa’s Sleigh
NORAD 4
Peppermint Candy Kids * Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town
Augie Rios * Donde Esta Santa Claus
Barbara Feldon * Christmas Seals
Cheech and Chong * Santa Claus and his Old Lady
Eartha Kitt * This Year’s Santa Baby
NORAD 5
The Frogs * Children Run Away (from the Man With the Candy)
Eddie Fisher * Here Comes Santa Claus
NORAD 6
Hugo Winterhalter * I’d Like to Hitch a Ride with Santa Claus
James Brown * Santa Claus go Straight to the Ghetto
NORAD 7

Alleee 2
Wing Santa

He Knows if you've been violating copyright law!

1 comment:

breakerslion said...

If I have said this before, I have not said it often enough. I am in awe of your creative genius. Wherever do you find this material? How did you develop the scalpel-like wit to create these juxtapositions? I suspect that college radio might be part of the story, but that fails to complete the picture. If these were oil paintings, you would already be famous.

I only have one complaint. Thanks to you, "Swinging Safari" is stuck in my head, and has been for some time now. It better not be permanent! :-)

Merry Christmas to you and Franc, and everyone you hold dear.