Friday, November 11, 2011

Mondo Diablo Episode 328: Funky, Fervent Fundies

It has been awhile since my last podcast honoring http://www.fstdt.com , so I thought I'd add one. I think you'll be pleased. I hope you'll be pleased.

Playlist

Fundies 1
Alleee1
Jean-Jacques Perrey * Parade Des Soldats De Bois Zoogz Rift * Heart Attack
Fundies 2
Was Not Was * Wheel Me Out
Coon-Sanders Nighthawks * Here Comes My Ball and Chain
Fundies 3
Alan Hawkshaw & Alan Parker * Happy Bluebeat
The Rudy Schwartz Project * Snot Mouth Tweedle
Fundies 4
Gil Evans/Jimmie Hendrix * Angel
The Swingle Singers * I Am the Walrus
Fundies 5
Gaetan Poirier * Winter Carnival Reel
Slack Bangers * Bob is Luv
Fundies 6
Günter Noris * Jumbo
Jose Gonzales * Love Will Tear Us Apart
Fundies 7
James Clarke * Kids’ Stuff
The Psychoskeletons * Jesus in the Sky
Fundies 8
Irving Fields Trio * Mama’s Mambo
Sid Hemphill, Lucius Smith, Will Head & Alec Askew * Skillet Good and Greasy
Fundies 9
Alan Parker & Alan Hawkshaw * Stratosphere
The Residents * Nineteen Ninety-Nine
Fundies 10
Alleee 2

Download