Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mondo Diablo Episode 347: Kathleen Hanna Smells Like Teen Spirit



This week things get a little sentimental. Please bear with me while I get personal and tell one of my stories about my time with Kathleen Hanna. Also Kathleen tells her story about how she came up with the title "Smell's Like Teen Spirit."

Playlist

KHanna 1
Alleee 1
Bikini Kill with Joan Jett * Rebel Girl
Memphis Minnie * Me and my Chauffeur Blues
KHanna 2
Mylène Farmer * Sans Contrefaçon
Nirvana * Been a Son
KHanna 3
Patti Smith * Piss Factory
Rosemary Clooney * Come On-a My House
KHanna 4
Sonic Youth * Swimsuit Issue
Sophie Tucker * I Ain't Takin' Orders From No One!
KHanna 5
Kathleen Hanna and the Peaches * Dead End Justice
Bessie Smith * 'Tain't Nobody's Business if I Do
KHanna 6
Julie Ruin * I Wanna Know What Love Is
Billie Holiday * Strange Fruit
KHanna 7
Le Tigre * Phanta
Loretta Lyn * The Pill
KHanna 8
Bratmobile * Cool Schmool
Brox Sisters * Red Hot Mama
KHanna 9
Lucile Bogan * Shave 'em Dry
CONNIE, I LOVE YOU
Alleee 2


Download

Download from Soundcloud